Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Being a New Mom to a New Baby


Before the surgery, I had a quiet, sweet, baby who slept, ate, did her diaper business and smiled and cooed and her daddy and myself. NOW I have a sweet baby but she is anything but quiet, refuses to sleep and wants constant attention and wants all her demands met 5 mins before she started crying. LOL it is amazing. She definately likes some things and does not like others (especially her daddy or me leaving a room). Even if the other parent is in the room she shows her discomfort with the other one leaving. I know part of it is her being 6 months but another part of it is she now has the energy to show you what she really feels. And boy she can have a temper. It is awesome though. No matter what, not sleeping because she refuses too or if she is crying cause her music toy stopped playing music. Her cry, her smile, her looking at us like "what you expect me to sleep now?", whatever it is, is beautiful because she is here to do it. We are definately in for a brand new ride!! AND she is still healing!!!

No comments: